Life, beauty and food.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

ColourPop Lipsticks!



Late last year, I discovered a new makeup brand. After reading a ton of reviews about it, I decided to give it a go! I cannot tell you how much I've been enjoying the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipsticks. I love a matte lip and I love when the colors are super vibrant. This brand has both of those qualities! Not only am I so impressed by the color itself, the formula is incredible! It lasts pretty much ALL day long! It doesn't smudge AT ALL!! I think that's probably my favorite thing about these lipsticks. Don't you just hate having to always reapply lipsticks throughout the day or even if you take a tiniest bite of something? That's me! Hehe. But ever since I discovered ColourPop, it has changed my life! No joke! Another thing is that, it's super inexpensive! There are a lot of matte lipsticks out there that costs wayy too much than they should, but what I love about ColourPop is, that you get even more than what you paid for! :) Down below are a few shades that I own and hopefully I'll be adding some more in the future! I'll try to link each shade in case any of you would like to purchase some for yourselves, which I highly recommend that you do! :)




These are a few shades I picked up. I have to say that Bad Habit, Bumble and Clueless are my favs! One thing I will say though is that they are super matte, so with that, your lips could get a little dry. What I like to do is, I usually apply my EOS lipbalm before. You could use any lipbalm you own just to hydrate your lips! :)




ColourPop Lippie Stix in LBB


I don't personally like the formula of the lippie stix but it is a pretty color! :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost. Until next time! :) Love you.



Lala 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig