Life, beauty and food.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Week in Lebanon ♡




Hello! Wow, I can't believe that it's already March. Time flies by so fast! February was quite an exciting month, I got to visit Lebanon once again and boy was it a great experience! My sisters, nephew and I spent a week there and I'm not gonna lie, I loved it so so much! One thing though that was really bothering all of us was the weather, it was sooo freaking cold!! Not just your typical " Oh, it's a chilly night " type of cold, it was freeeezing cold! I got so sick one day during our trip, I had to stay home the entire day. I remember my body being so sore and my spine killing me! Shout out to my sister's mother in law for really being a mother to us during our entire stay in Lebanon. She peeled some mandarin oranges for me, and man were they so sweet! She said they would make me feel better and she wasn't lying, I ate 5 that night and the next morning, I felt so much better! :)

I'm so thankful for times like these when you never know what to expect or experience and they just happen all of a sudden, I think that's my favorite thing in the entire world! As you grow older, your thoughts and perspective on things change and I could say that's exactly what happened to me on this trip. I loved Lebanon so much more and I can't wait to go back with my family. 


Top view of our little home town, Nmeriye.



Did some orange picking around my dad's garden. How yummy do they look?! 


Your typical Lebanese breakfast :)


Oh you know, just sitting in the middle of a street. Hehe



My fav spot  



I love my nephew so so much!


Found these cute looking chips that you could fry around Old Saida.


These were seriously the sweetest strawberries I've ever tasted!



Took some shots while exploring Nabatieh's Friday Market.



This was probably the highlight of my trip :)



My fav for breakfast! :)



How cute is this little termite?! 


Visited my grandpa while we were there :)


Until next time, Lebanon! You were a great getaway  


Lala 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig