Life, beauty and food.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Ways to Style Your Favorite T-Shirt!

There are some days when you wake up in the morning and just dread the idea of putting an outfit together. So you sit there, on the edge of your bed, staring at the open closet in front of you and think " I have nothing to wear ". When in reality, your closet is packed with dozens of clothes! There's always that one shirt in your closet that you grab on days where you just don't even want to bother to think what to wear. Maybe putting on that one shirt makes you feel comfortable, safe or it just fits right! Whatever the case, I'm sure we all have that one tee that we love. I wanted to post a few ideas on ways you can put together a cute outfit with a simple shirt! Some of these outfits are perfect for all you guys going back to school this fall! All items are listed below, incase you guys wanted to purchase them. Everything is inexpensive! Enjoy :)


Donuts or Kale? Haha. Thank you OutLook Shirts for sending me this tee! Super comfy and one of my all time favs! And yes, there's lipstick on my teeth :D



This is everyone's basic go-to-look. White tee, black jeans, sneakers.. you're good to go!

Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Vans
Necklace: Stargaze Jewelry



If you're feeling a little girly and preppy, this is your look! :)


Skirt: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Vans
Sunnies: Quay


Necklace: Stargaze Jewelry


One of my fav shirts! I mean, 90's R&B showed us love that we still dream of today! Brian McKnight, Boy II Men, TLC.. some of the greatest R&B songs ever created that we sing along to up to this day!


Skirt: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Sunnies: Quay


If you're more of a city girl and you want to look trendy but comfy.. I got you covered! :)


Culottes: Bershka
Sunnies: Quay

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. Feel free to tag me in your posts if you recreate any of these looks. All of my social media are listed below. Until the next one! Love you :)

Instagram: heyheysillyy
Twitter: heyheysilly
Snapchat: heyheysilly

Lala 


SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig